And for many, you don’t know what you don’t know about getting ecommerce right, until you’re neck-deep in project overruns and it’s two weeks out from Christmas. And really, who wants that?
This book was written by a director of a leading ecommerce agency, and a retail digital strategist. Its purpose is to help take away some of the stress involved in launching ecommerce stores for retailers, who often have very limited budgets, tight operational resources and timelines, and limited experience in handling complex technology projects.
Add All To Cart v1.0 poses over 1000 questions and provides guidance and thought-starters about where to find the answers. Depending on who you are, this book will either be a checklist, a to-do list, or a validation that you’ve got your bases covered.
If you’re looking to launch an online store or to change platforms of your existing store, you may need to ask yourself some or all of the questions in this book before you start.
The book is divided into ten chapters, each chapter with 10 sections.
- Project management
- User experience
- Technology infrastructure
- Quality control, testing and deployment
- Over 250 pages of questions and insights to answers
- Matte paper to easy writing in the book
- Notes sections to capture ideas, further questions, answers and diagrams
- A4 size (29.7cm high x 21cm wide) for easy reading
- Soft, matte laminated cover (not hard covered as pictured)
- Clean, minimal design layout